The establishment of our Supplementary Disinfecting & Cleaning Program has been developed in junction with information from the following authorities:
Cleaning means to physically remove dirt and grime from surfaces using a detergent and water solution. Disinfecting means using chemicals to kill germs (bacteria and viruses) on surfaces. Wet surfaces, benches and bathroom facilities are being disinfected with hospital grade products to ensure maximum level of sanitisation.
Our cleaning staff have been trained and will be extremely diligent in implementing our new cleaning procedures. We will provide our guests with an exceptional level of sanitisation and cleanliness.
After the regular cleaning program has been completed, frequently touched surfaces are disinfected These include, but are not limited to:
- Bench tops
- Doors and handles
- Contact touch-points
- Tables and chairs
- Remote control devices
- Light switches and
- Plug-in equipment – toaster and kettle
To limit contact to ensure we are meeting social distancing rules, we have new processes such as contactless check-in and check out, hand sanitizer stations and a card only policy. We appeal to your good will in minimising transactions at the front desk and maximising the use of our contactless check in service.
- Contactless check-in – please call us prior to your arrival so that we can advise which room number you will be checking into.
- Reception will still be open for guests that wish to check in as normal. In order to maintain social distancing during transactions at our front desk, we have placed a safety barrier on our counter.
- Card payment preferred – to reduce contact points.
- Contactless check-out – guests can depart without seeing the reception.
- 1.5 metre distance line from the reception desk.
- Hand sanitizer on the office door to be used before entry.
- Office door, surfaces and EFTPOS machine disinfected four times a day.
- Keys disinfected after use.
While restrictions are being lifted, it is not a time to be too complacent so let’s be responsible and stop the spread to keep our communities safe. Here’s a few things you can continue to do.
Social distancing – help stop the spread of coronavirus by keeping your distance. Remember, don’t shake hands or exchange physical greetings. Wherever possible stay 1.5 metres apart from other people.
Practice good hygiene – wash your hands with warm soapy water for 30 seconds regularly. Cough and sneeze into your arm and if you use a tissue only use it once then dispose of it. Then rewash your hands.
Know the signs – if you develop a sore throat, fever, cough, or shortness of breath, get tested!
Download the COVIDSafe app – this speeds up the process for officials when contacting people exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have relaxed our cancellation policy for the moment. Book your stay with peace of mind that you can reschedule or cancel at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
There will be no deposit required at the time of booking. There will be no cancellation fee outside 24 hours before your arrival.
Once inside the 24 hour window, the cancellation fee will be the total amount of your first night’s stay.
Should you require any further information in relation to our accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us on +61 3 59872311, or email on email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Bay Motel and our amazing Mornington Peninsula!